Thursday, February 7, 2013

WTF??

I saw Joss Whedon's The Cabin In The Woods last night. 

I'm a huge Whedon fan.  I've seen every single episode of Buffy and Angel (not to mention all of lovely images of David Boreanaz I've had at other times).  So let's say off the bat i think the man is a genius of modern culture.

But Cabin in the Woods?  I mean i get it.  I got it.  But I don't think I really got it.  Does he really hate human-kind that much.  Are we really that worthless?  what's your grudge dude?  This society made you a rich man.

Anyone see this?  Anyone saw what I'm missing???

3 comments:

  1. That YOU, the audience, are the 'old gods' that demand demented movies, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link exсhange is nothіng else excеρt
    it іs only placing the othег ρеrѕon's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.
    Here is my web page - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I enjoу rеading all of your аrticle poѕt.
    I wanted tо wrіte a little cоmment tο support you.
    Look at my blog :: instant cash

    ReplyDelete