Friday, August 17, 2012

Live Free or Die (Hard)

Yes chicks and chickadees, it's that time of year again - Cymbaline's hitting the road.

There will be some hiking, some swimming, some boating, some rafting, some BBQ-ing.  We will drink icy cold beer and watch some suns set.  We will climb rocky paths and swim in waterfall infested waters.  We will relax in hot-tubby splendor.  We will see hundreds of acres of tree tops from high peaks.  We will walk between shadow and sun.  All in all, should be fun.

It's vacation time and therefore all is right with the world (except, perhaps, this little stomach bug which has been bothering me for 4 days, refuses to leave, but at least has made me super trim!!).

So there you have it.  The explanation for my upcoming radio silence.  So panic not, I am ok - better than ok in fact.

I'm terrific.

So leave some love brothers and sisters.

And have a great week!

You know I will ;)

3 comments: