Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A New Begining

They say that this time of year is a time for new beginings.  For retrospection about what has gone and then a clean slate for what will be.  A time to reflect and then to move on.  Not for getting stuck on what was. 

I hope "they" are right.

For the first time in..... forever, I will be going to shul for Yom Kippur this year. Not to my family's shul, though.  I will be staying by Tova and praying with her at her shul. I'll probably write about this decision at some point closer to Yom Kippur but...

Dear reader, I wish for each and every one of you (and I mean that, each and every one) that whatever it is you are praying for this year, whether it be health, wealth, love and/or happiness, it should come true for you as best as can possibly be. 

I wish that all of you are able to "move on" from whatever it is you dwell on and that you come to peace.

C.

1 comment: