Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goin' Away Y'all

Yes, I have been talking about this forever and ever.  Yes, the time has pretty much arrived....

I'm going on my vacation!!!! 

Approximately 12 of us (I'm honestly not sure of the actual number) have rented a house in upstate New York for a week.  The plan is to combine some fun, some relaxation and some quiet time with my BF (who, incidentally is coming too!!  What a coincidence!!) into an 8 day extravaganza of awesomeness.

I took a "sick" day yesterday and did all my shopping with my girlfriend who is coming with me.  I also watched the last three episodes of Friday Night Lights, season 5 (the final season), which ended with a lot of tears (by me).  Thank you to whoever it was that originally put me on to that show!  I'll always have a place for you in my heart (right next to that giant spot reserved for Tim Riggins).  TEXAS FOREVER, bitches.

So there it is.  I'm going away.  Don't plan on having much in the way of Internet time (or connectivity for that matter), but I will check my emails from time to time.

Hope y'all can survive the week without me!

And if you can't, there's something seriously wrong with you.

1 comment:

  1. Have the best vacation ever and bring back lots of great memories and stories!!!

    ReplyDelete