Friday, August 19, 2011

And In Other news

Today will be the last day of internship before school starts.  Next week I'm away (!!!) and then I want to take some chill time before school begins again.

I really enjoyed my time here and I've learned an awful lot about things that really interest me.  I'd be extremely upset that I'm leaving except.....

They have offered me a part time role here starting in September!!  I'll be working Fridays as well as fitting in as much time as I can during the week (schedule permitting).  But instead of working with the general counsel, I'll be working with the business side people.  There's even a little (and I stress little) salary.  I'm way psyched.

So that's it then.  Tomorrow night I pack all my stuff and I'm off to the country.  Hopefully the weather will be agreeable, the rivers will be high and the beer will be cold.

So as they say in French - Sayonara suckers.  Try not to miss me too much and

LEAVE SOME LOVE IN THE COMMENTS!!

8 comments:

  1. Have fun up there - and practice your tennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. As per your request:

    Here's some love!!

    Enjoy the vacay :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are supposed to wait till after I leave so I cme BACK to the love silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the job offer, have an amazing vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Have an amazing time vacationing! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I waited until you left to leave some LOVE AND HUGS!!! :]

    Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time and come back refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooohhhhhhh. Missed that bit. Here's more love!!

    ReplyDelete