Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update

Dear _________ [Fill in your name]:

Been a while, I know.  And it's going to be a while longer, i'm afraid.  I'm just not feeling well.  I keep thinking it's just another day, another 2 days, and I'll start upswinging.  And then 2 days pass and I still feel the same.  It's to the point where even Mother seems worried.  I am going to give it a little more time and then.....well I'm not exactly sure what happens then.

I have had a few posts slip in and then slip out of my mind.  It's not that I've nothing to say.  Just haven't had the energy to write anything.  i can't really concentrate on anything because of the coughing and the shaking from the chills.

Today was the Salute to Israel Parade.  Contrary to semi-popular belief, i identify VERY strongly with the state of Israel.  i have been a few times and I love it.  It is a place of natural, stirring beauty and obviously a place with strong connections for the Jewish people.  i heard this year's turnout was weak.  Which surprises me in light of the Obama admin's strong anti-Israel bias.  Hey if CONGRESS can strongly support Israel, why can't the Jews of the tri-state area?

Whatever, i dont have the energy to get that mad about it anyway.

Hope everything's good with you,

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment