Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cymbaline (the song, not me)

"The path you tread is narrow
And the drop is sheer and very high
The ravens all are watching
From a vantage point nearby


Apprehension creeping
Like a tube train up your spine
Will the tightrope reach the end
Will the final couplet rhyme

And it's high time Cymbaline
It's high time Cymbaline
Please wake me
"


Email to:  David
From: Cymbaline
Subject:  Meet up

D.  After 6 months of hibernation, I'm ready to spread my wings and leave the homestead.  Any chance we can meet up this afternoon?  It would be awesomest if you could sneak out of work cause I don't wanna be out too late tonight (especially if i drive in instead of train-ing).  What ya think?

Email To: Cymbaline
From: David
I'd love to meet u kid.  What time do u think u will be here?  It's slow here anyway.  U want to get an early dinner somewhere midtown?

So there is is kids.  I have a date.  One way or the other, with destiny.  Either way, Dave Gilmour is right - it's high time, Cymbaline.  You can't wait forever.  Sometimes you just have to go for it and hope that you reach the other side.  This evening I am going to tell David how i feel about him.  And tonight I'll either be the happiest girl in the world or suicidal (my method, if you really want to know, is to cough myself to death).

Many of you told me this is the way, so here goes. 

Wish me luck.  God knows I need it your wishes, my luck usually sucks.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...I'm so nervous!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I'd love to meet u kid

    Kinda have that Bogart/Bacall thing going between you two :)

    If anyone even remembers who they were...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hatzlacha rabah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impressive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Mystery Woman..I would be freaking out if i was you! Good luck! You got serious guts girl!
    I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete