Friday, May 13, 2011

On Hiatus

I was actually going to post something about an email i got last night about how England took the Holocaust out of its curriculum because it offends the Nation of Islam, who belives the holocaust never happened.

However, blogger was down and I realized how monumentally busy I am with the end of the sememster.  So I'm on hiatus till it's all said and done.

Please leave some love in the comment section or gmail (i'll check periodically) and, as my blog buddy would say, rock on.

7 comments:

  1. What????
    Any links to articles about the England/Holocaust issue??

    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't an article - it was an email slideshow thing. It talk about how Eisenhower ordered his men to document the atrocities because one day ppl will deny they occurred. And then it discussed how England pulled the curriculum. Please note this is undocumented, outrageous if true, but also not surprising to anyone who follows the trends of Europe today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I understand, it's an old rumor going around since last year, and not true.

    ReplyDelete