Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making a List - UPDATED

UPDATE at  1:00 pm. - BACK TO THE DR CAUSE NOW I'M COUGING UP BLOOD.  SO ADD THAT TO THE SHITTY LIST.  I'M COUGHING UP BLOOD.

 I HAVEN'T HAD SUCH ACCELERATED SYMPTOMS SINCE THAT TIME I HAD THE EBOLA VIRUS.

WISH ME LUCK KIDS  :(

END UPDATE

Being sick sucks in general. 

Being sick with DOUBLE PNEUMONIA (i.e., both lungs are infected) is extra specially sucky.

So sucky, in fact, that I tried to make a mental list of all the good things that could come out of being sick.  I was up all night straining my brain and I was able to come up with this list of reasons to be excited about being sick with DOUBLE PNEUMONIA!!

1.  Catch up on movies
2.  Catch up on tv
3.  Catch up on reading

Now that is a really crappy list.

On the bright side, the list of BAD things about being sick with DOUBLE PNEUMONIA is really long.

1.  The chilling part of my summer vaca is officially ruined
2.  My summer internship is in jeopardy
3.  I cannot see my best friend cause doing so might kill her
4.  I've coughed out three vital organs already - more to come!!
5.  I can barely talk from all the coughing
6.  I'm in pain
7   I cannot sleep (well that's ALWAYS the case)
8.  It looks like we are finally getting some nice weather and i won't be able to enjoy it.
9.  I'm randomly crying in frustration and pain

It's weird.  I have been coughing, alot, but NOTHING like the last 24 hours. I almost feel like getting that stupid chest x-ray and finding out my condition somehow made everything worse.

I am extremely down in the dumps right now.  The thought of lying here, cough ridden, for several weeks, is really effecting everything.  I'm just really negative. 

I miss Tova and I haven't seen her in a while and now I won't be able to for a long time. I can't really talk on the phone cause it hurts to talk.  I have no patience for anything.  I can't sit still and I can't go anywhere.  Shit, I can't even leave my room without my mother following me around with an industrial sized Lysol spray can that shoots a million pounds of pressure per second; disinfecting my disease while she makes tsk-ing sounds and rolls her eyes.

Speaking of eyes, I have been crying alot - Pain and frustration.  I feel helpless. People have been nice. Blogger friends have checked in, real friends have texted and left sympathetic voicemails, but I feel pretty alone right now.

PLEASE HOLD WHILE CYMBALINE RECOVERS FROM ANOTHER COUGHING FIT......

Six weeks? Really?  I don't think I can make it six DAYS.

4 comments:

  1. *aww* hugs

    Try to imagine yourself being healthy and doing fun things. I know it's really hard to do that right now, but positive attitude is VITAL for a speedier recovery. Hope the blood is just a side effect and nothing serious....

    Feel better ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( :( These details are making me sad for youj :( :(
    It sounds SO awful :(
    I wish I could make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG?! That’s terrible and crazy. Wishing you a speedy refuah shleimah! You know why coughing up blood is so dangerous, just btw, it’s because of all those roaming vampires.;-) Parenthetically, they say laughter is the best medicine, but in your condition, hysteric laughing might be harmful. That being said, don’t click on this then it might just make you laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunno, being undead sounds pretty good to me right now. bring on the vampires. Truth be told, i'm not sure theyd be interested in my bloody cough ups...

    ReplyDelete