Sunday, April 3, 2011

Interlude - Thank You's and a Solicitation

Wow.  All's I really have to say.  Wow

I started writing this blog just a short time ago - for myself.  As a way of getting my thoughts down on "paper" so to speak.  Another chance for me to step back and look at things from a different perspective.

I did not expect. 

I did not expect anyone to read the damn thing.  I didn't expect anyone to care. 

I am a little overwhelmed by the traffic I have been getting.  Touched if I want to be honest about it.

I wanted to say thank you.  To The Prof for following me from day 1.  To the Enchantress for linking me one day and sending hundreds (literally) my way.  To burntdredlocks for adding me to his roll right away.  The fact that you took the time to do it means alot to this blogger neophyte.

But especially thank you to those who have stopped to read.  And to send me emails of encouragement.  And even those of you who have sent me emails condemning me.  Or soliciting me.  Shows I must be doing SOMETHING right.

I have received ALOT of questions.  So I will provide answers.  One of the next few posts will be a Q/A from you, the readers. 

So please - ask away.  You can leave your questions in the comments section or email me at cymbaline91@gmail.com.

And thank you all for caring.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention.

    You have a great blog, and thats what has ppl coming. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete